Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Allow Me to Reintroduce Myself

Another introduction to my newest blog. Some of the things you'll end up finding here:

1. Musings about life as a general surgery resident (and no, it's not nearly as interesting as Grey's Anatomy)


2. Loving memories and wishful imaginings of travels and journeys


3. Interior design/decorating inspiration, failures, and successes


4. A few tidbits from Brewster and Chelsea (my lovely dogs)


5. Anything else I find amusing, annoying, enlightening, inspiring, confusing, thought provoking, etc.

Today, a post in every category above crossed my mind. So instead of honing in now, I'll start actually creating these posts soon enough. If you're reading this and have ideas for posts you'd like to read, please feel free to comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by CGM