Friday, July 8, 2011

Weekend Wags: Something New

So I've been at this blogging thing for 3 whole months now, so I believe it's about time that I start a "weekly" series. If anything, this should me accountable for continuing to blog--more often.

I find myself taking more pictures and videos of my pups than I do anything. They are hilarious and downright precious. This blog wouldn't be "me" if it didn't have a lot to do with my dogs. My favorite thing to do on late weekend morning is cuddle with my pups and sleep in. Therefore, my weekends will be inspired by my four-legged pals and their tail wags...thus I present Weekend Wags.

Seeing as how Demetri is the only one currently watching every move I make--indeed he is watching the computer screen like a TV--I'll give him the honors of being the first to send his wags your way.

Bathed and ready for bed. 

Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by CGM