Sunday, May 15, 2011

Blogger/Blogspot Fail

I definitely fell victim to the Blogger software maintenance. It ruined all my saved posts...i.e. I had to start over on half of them! Therefore, when I got home from the UK and planned to share all my lovely experiences with you all...it failed to post all those that I had scheduled for the future. I was on call on Friday and slept it off yesterday, so I'm just now realizing that five days worth of posts never happened. (You should have been getting new posts from the 11th!) This is so frustrating. Hopefully, as I get used to this whole blogging thing and learn more about it, I'll be able to avoid such annoyances. Anyway, back to sharing my recent travels with you so that I can get on to some other ideas I have to share soon enough!

A picture to leave you on a happy note...I met this beautiful peacock on my trip. He was such a show off!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by CGM