Saturday, April 2, 2011

Shout Out!

As she very rightfully mentioned, my friend Kendall was my first reader on my blog. I failed to give her a shout out (although I gave my first follower one). Not exactly fair...especially when it's one of your best friends! Lesson learned: don't take friends for granted. :)

Sorry for the absence this week readers, its been a bit of a crazy week. I can't seem to catch up either. Hoping tomorrow night offers me to the opportunity to blog about how divided I feel about the Grey's Anatomy episode, or to brag about my newly tinted windows, or maybe even tell you how great my Dad is for making time for late night drinks when he was in town. All in all, it's been a good week, just a busy one! So no need to fret, my dear, plenty of interesting things about life, love, design, surgery, etc to share very soon!

Ta Ta For Now!

If only Kendall could contribute some great pics of us for this post. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by CGM