Tuesday, August 9, 2011

What's Next?

Hey Readers!


On my August list of things to do, I mentioned that I wanted to read more (for residency and for pleasure). I'm doing ok on the residency front, but I can't decide on what book to read next. I've never read any of the Twilight series (I can't get into vampires) or Harry Potter (I don't really care for wizards either). I'm a big fan of chic lit--as long as it's not set in NYC because too much of it is. I was a big fan of The Notebook and my favorite book of all time is Night by Elie Wiesel. Otherwise, I like a good biography or story about history, etc. Basically though, I want a relaxing read for my baths and post call naps by the pool. 

Have you read any great books lately? I've heard the Hunger Games series is a good one, but would I like it?

What do you recommend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by CGM