Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Antiques: Metroplex

The DFW Metroplex has plenty to offer when it comes to antiques, but here are my favorite three in the metroplex.

Inessa Stewart in the Design District, Plano, and Baton Rouge. Inessa and her team are extremely creative. You want an antique king size bed? She can make it for you! You want an old dresser to house your modern flat screen tv? That can happen too. Inessa's finds are outstanding and her restoration is truly phenomenal. If I wasn't planning on moving again at the residency, I'd start buying now!

Inessa Stewart, Dallas, Texas
Forestwood Antique Mall in North Dallas. This is Dallas' best antique MALL. Many dealers feature great pieces from furniture to art to small collectibles, you can find it here. My personal favorite feature is
their small tea room in the back. My mom and I were always suckers for an antique mall with a tea room. On more than one occasion I have made more than two trips in one weekend to this place.


Montgomery Street Antique Mall in Fort Worth. Right on I-30, this place is fabulous. Another great mall with more than 200 dealers. They have a great selection of vintage glassware, a large array of furniture, and much, much more. Mom remembered this place from years ago, and it's apparently maintained it's quality over time. I especially loved their great collection of antique medical supplies. This place is definitely worth the drive over from the Big D.

CW Antiques Aisle 5 at Montgomery Street Antique Mall



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by CGM