Friday, June 17, 2011

Retreating Home

So my parents home used to be my place to go "recharge"...even for just 24 hours. Unfortunately, my sanctuary for myself burned to the ground. One of the good things coming from it though is the chance to create a NEW retreat. My parents have found a new home and take possession soon (I hope). Mom has been asking me for suggestions on all of the rooms in the house, but espeically "my new room". Here's some of my inspiration for my new room:


Restoration Hardware

My original mood board:

Bedroom
Between the linen and weathered pine giving a look of antiquity and mirrored chests to add a hint of modernism, I'm pretty excited about my new retreat! I'm even more excited that my parents will soon be settling into a new home...rather than a hotel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by CGM